Despite its small surface area, Costa dei Trulli is endowed with a particularly rich and diversified natural environment, with singular geomorphology, intense contrasts, ideal destinations for ecotourism and alternative forms of tourism.
With over 50 km of coastline, caves, rolling hills, forests of olive trees, the landscape of the Costa dei Trulli offers a wonderful mix of unique habitats and inspiring all to explore.
The geography and the nature of this part of Puglia will take your breath away.
Enjoy miles and miles of spectacular scenery and above all you will be amazed by these unspoilt places.
Enjoy a walk along the coast, along the country paths and you'll be kidnapped by these landscapes.
In Costa dei Trulli, the tourist has the opportunity:
- to enjoy the wonderful monuments of nature, such as gorges, caves and waterfalls,
- to observe and admire rare bird species that are nesting or seeking refuge in coastal ecosystems and wetlands (rocky coasts, sandy beaches, sand dunes, river deltas, lakes, marshes, coastal plains, etc),
- to study the highly diverse floral life of the Mediterranean Maquis
- to participate in extreme sports (canoe-kayak, windsurf, surf, flyboard),
- to find accommodation in standard agrotourist or masserie in various areas of the region that afford visitors the opportunity to become familiar with local architecture, cultural and gastronomic tradition, as well as products, farming activities and the daily life of the local inhabitants.
Visit Costa dei Trulli together with the institutions and other associations of the place encourages tourism businesses and the people to respect the environment, so you can be sure to stay in a place to which nature has given a unique gift: beauty, that we will try to preserve over time.